Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gallery Wall

Over at The Inspired Room, there's a little linky party for gallery walls. This inspired me to create my own wall and link up. Here's what I have so far. I see adding on to this in the future...Lordy the holes!! Chris is going to LOVE me!


 I love that it makes my livingroom feel bigger and believe me this room isn't big! The mirror on the other side of the room helps this too. I almost feel like I have a giant livingroom...oh no wait, all four kids in the room at the same time...the room feels like a tuna can again. Oh well.


Be sure to check out some of the inspiration posted at the The Inspired Room.

2 comments:

  1. I am popping over from the Gallery Wall party. I love seeing your work. (Mine is #10.)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey

    PS. I like the little pop of roundness in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.