Monday, April 11, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

Hi everybody. It's Monday and I'd like to help you plan some meals if you're down, but first I'd like to share some awesome news. I was featured on the DIY blog the DIY Show Off on Saturday. Check it out  if you get a chance! Special thanks to Roeshel for her write up; It made my weekend!

It's a new week and you need to make dinner. Here's your weekly meal planner.





Radiatore and Cheese

Southern Fried Chicken

Spicy Braised Pork

Traditional Rice and Chicken 

Whole Roasted Chicken with Tomato-Basil Butter

Grilled Salmon Recipe
Grand Total:  88.90

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a tasty week at your house! I love how organized your meal plans are.

    I just wanted to thank YOU again for sharing your amazing DIY talent. :)

    Have a wonderful week, Angela!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.