Thursday, August 25, 2011

Simply Creative Blog Party

Hi Everyone! I know I haven't been diligent about blogging this week and I feel badly about that! I'd like to blame it on that fact the the East Coast is in the Apocalypse right now what with our earthquake (that I didn't even feel) and hurricane Irene- but that's a lame excuse! I didn't even know about our tremor until my husband called me from Chicago asking if we were alright. Which leads to the real reason I haven't been blogging- My husband's in Chicago! Boy do I miss him!! He's been gone since Saturday and I miss him like crazy! I even miss his box hoarding! He comes home Saturday, so until then, I'm missing my other half and it's keeping me from doing the things I love...CREATING! He comes home this Saturday and it can't come soon enough. Sigh.

Why don't we have a party to help take my mind off of the love of my life being 700 miles away.

here's the top views from last weeks party

Almost No-Sew Cushions
by Sweetwater Style
Glass Window Shutters
by Dawne Design

DIY Driftwood Table
by Prudel Design
Pinkalicious Birthday Party
by Today is my Someday 

Thank you everyone for linking up!


1 comment:

  1. Happy to be one of your most clicked links from last week. Joining up again this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.