Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall finds it's way to the Izzo's

Yesterday when I should have been posting Wall Art Wednesday, I was working on a few fall projects. The anal retentive part of me was having a fit! I wanted to keep to the schedule, but hey, sometimes you've got to deviate! So, that's just what I did.

Here are a few of the things I created yesterday (God made the leaves):

Real leaves twisted into vine.

Leaf is wedged between two glass panes over top of a matted piece of scrapbook paper.
Leaves mounted into a shadowbox frame.


Pumpkin Centerpiece


Jar filled with berries and vine.



Mod-Podged Leaves for extra durability.

My bird is not Fall decor, but wait till Christmas, when I'll strap antlers on that little guy!




1 comment:

  1. haha "when I strap antlers on the little guy!" You're a riot.

    I just came across your blog from pinterest and I have spent the last hour looking through your projects. I love them all!

    Looking forward to reading :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.